Brandi Carlile Returns to Montana for TWO Nights at Kettlehouse Amphitheater
You're now busy on Friday, July 2nd and Saturday, July 3rd because Brandi Carlile will be tearing the Kettlehouse Amphitheater in Bonner, MT apart. That holiday weekend just got a lot more interesting.
- WHO: Brandi Carlile
- SHOW DATES: (TWO NIGHTS) Friday, July 2nd, 2021 and Saturday, July 3rd, 2021
- WHERE: Kettlehouse Amphitheater in Bonner, MT (east of Missoula on the banks of the Blackfoot River)
- Google Map directions here
- TICKETS ON SALE: Tuesday, May 11th, 2021 online or by phone
- $56.50-$81.50 (Adv.) + applicable fees
- General Admission Standing Room Only Pit tickets, Reserved Stadium Seating and General Admission Lawn tickets are available.
- All seating in the Lawn section is general admission and available on a first-come, first-served basis only.
- All Ages show
- 6:30PM (door) 8:00PM (show)
- TICKETS: will go on sale to the general public at 10am MT on Tue, May 11, 2021 at the Top Hat box office in downtown Missoula and online at logjampresents.com.
- All originally purchased tickets for Brandi Carlile’s 2020 KettleHouse Amphitheater performance will automatically transfer to the rescheduled event on Friday, July 2, 2021. No refunds or exchanges necessary.
- All shows are held rain or shine and tickets are non-refundable.
- SHUTTLES AND PARKING: There is a shuttle that runs back and forth from the Top Hat in Missoula, which is $10 round trip. If you're staying in Missoula for the night, the shuttle is the way to go. Parking is available at the venue but there is NO OVERNIGHT parking. Vehicle that are left overnight will be towed.
- All shuttles for the KettleHouse Amphitheater shows will start running 1 hour prior to the ticketed door time from the Top Hat.
- The Kettlehouse Amphitheater is an ADA compliant venue and all sections of the venue are accessible. ADA tickets are available for purchase through the ticket link.
- Logjam Presents is dedicated to environmental responsibility. Single-use utensils, food containers, napkins & cups at their venues are made from plants. Please recycle whenever possible while at the event.
Kettlehouse Amphitheater has been voted one of the Top 50 Amphitheaters IN THE WORLD. Not too shabby, being in your backyard and all...