Cool Stuff to do Around Bozeman This Week
Live music, trivia, farmer's markets, lectures, a poker run and sonic bliss baths? For the week of September 7th through the 13th, you've got a vast array of things to do every day. We've picked a few Bozeman area events that stand out this week...
- Tuesday, September 8th - Pint Night at Bunkhouse Brewery to Benefit our local Veteran Community: at Bunkhouse Brewery (1216 West Lincoln, Bozeman) 4pm to 8pm. Social distance guidelines followed. Benefits the Whitetail Ranch Center.
- Tuesday, September 8th - Bozeman Farmer's Market in Lindley Park: 5pm to 8pm in Lindley Park (east Main Street, Bozeman). Produce, Crafts, Music and Food Trucks!
- Wednesday, September 9th - Big Sky Fall Market at the Wilson Hotel: 5pm to 8pm at The Wilson/Town Center in Big Sky, MT. Stock up on the Fall harvest and seasonal supplies by local Big Sky and South West Montanan farmers and artisans. Social distance guidelines followed. Two open fire pits, overhead on-demand radiant heat in the plaza seating area, lighting, surround sound, charging stations, free WiFi, children's playground, public art.
- Friday, September 11th - Whiskey Tasting with Hannah from Glacier Distilling: happening at Copper Whiskey Bar and Grill (101 East Main, Bozeman). 5pm to 7pm. Hannah from Glacier Distilling will be at Copper to pour Whiskey samples and share the Glacier Distilling story.
- Friday, September 11th - "I Still Believe" FREE Drive-In Movie at The Pasture: The theater is in Manhattan, MT (360 Little Camp Creek Way, Manhattan MT). ‘I Still Believe’ is the true-life story of Christian music star Jeremy Camp and his journey of love and loss, and how he wrote the hit song of the same name. Movie starts at 8:30pm. Donations welcome.
- Friday, September 11th - Best of 406 Marketplace at the Gallatin Valley Mall: held outdoors, weather permitting. 4pm to 7pm. This marketplace showcases local vendors selling unique items that are handmade, grown, created, built, or improved in the 406.
- Saturday, September 12th - Riding on Cloud Nine Poker Run: 9am start time. Registration at Cloud Nine Cycles. Ennis, Alder, Whitehall, Three Forks, Manhattan, Bozeman.
- Saturday, September 12th - Community Hop Harvest at Neptune's Brewery: 12pm to 5pm at Neptune's Brewery (119 North L Street, Livingston, MT). They are collecting hops from around Livingston for their annual batch of Fresh Hop Beer. Questions call 222-7837. Food and drinks will be provided for the pickers.
- Sunday, September 13th - Bodhi Farm to Table Sonic Bliss Bath: Limited tickets available. Doors at 3pm. Event from 3pm to 6:30pm. A peaceful evening of delicious organic food, beverages and SONIC BLISS (live instruments). Picnic Style Meal with Wine, local Beer & Kombucha. Bring your favorite lawn chair or yoga/camp mat, a blanket or two.