Coolest Show of the Summer? Atmosphere and Iration at KettleHouse mid-August
Trust me on this one. The KettleHouse Amphitheater is going to be the fun-center of the universe on Sunday August, 14th. Take Monday off...it's going to be that good with Atmosphere and Iration in one night.
This is the "Sunshine and Summer Nights" Tour, and the pairing of Atmosphere and Iration isn't all: the show will feature support from The Grouch w/ DJ Fresh and Katastro. Tickets are on sale now for this cool show, with details below.
- WHO: ATMOSPHERE AND IRATION "Sunshine and Summer Nights" Tour
- GUEST: The Grouch with DJ Fresh and Katastro
- WHEN: Sunday, August 14th, 2022
- WHERE: KettleHouse Amphitheater (in Bonner, Montana just east of Missoula)
- TIME: 5:30PM (doors) 7:00PM (show)
- TICKETS: General Admission standing pit tickets, and general admission lawn tickets are both available for this show. Online or call (800) 514-3849
- $35.00 General Admission Lawn (subject to fees) | General Admission Lawn tickets allow access to the upper standing section of the amphitheater located just above the reserved stadium seating section.
- $42.00 General Admission Pit (subject to fees) | General admission pit tickets allow access to the standing room only section located directly in front of the stage.
SHUTTLE INFO AND PASSES: If you're coming from Missoula or will be staying overnight in Missoula, taking the shuttle bus is by far the easiest way to get in and out of the KettleHouse Amphitheater.
PARKING DOORS OPEN - 4:00 PM & SHUTTLES FROM TOP HAT BEGIN - 4:30 PM
This talent packed bill features independent hip hop’s finest live duo, Atmosphere, paired with one of modern reggae’s most influential bands, Iration. Add to that the lyrical genius of The Grouch, and the eclectic alt music of Katastro, and you have yourself a one-of-a-kind show along the banks of the Blackfoot River.
The KettleHouse Amphitheater has a capacity of 4,000. No large bags or backpacks are allowed in the venue. Food and beverages are both available for purchase inside the venue.
KA shows happen rain or shine, so dress appropriately for varying conditions. (Layering is key to weather happiness!) This is an all ages show. There is NO RE-ENTRY at the KettleHouse Amphitheater so please plan accordingly.
There is NO overnight parking or camping allowed at the KettleHouse Amphitheater. Vehicles will be towed at owner's expense, so plan accordingly.