Crank It Up Monday With Cory Wong at The ELM
Ready for a BIG sound? Grammy nominated guitarist, bassist, songwriter, podcast-host, and producer Cory Wong and his crew will be in Bozeman on Monday night at The ELM.
It's hard to describe the show that is Cory Wong. Truly, spend a few minutes with the videos below to catch the vibe. It's got a huge groove, some rock, some soul, and a stage full of talent. Everybody playing with this crew looks like they're having a REALLY good time.
This is the "Power Station Tour", and aptly named because there's a lot going on here. So what can we expect on Monday night at The Elm on North 7th? First of all, there's support from Sierra Hull & Robbie Wulfsohn of the band RIPE. Cory Wong's latest album, Power Station, features high-profile guests Billy Strings, Chromeo, Big Wild, Béla Fleck, and Victor Wooten. Not shabby for just ONE of his 11 records.
- WHO: Cory Wong featuring Sierra Hull and Robbie Wulfsohn (of Ripe)
- WHAT: The Power Station Tour (latest album)
- WHEN: Monday, November 7th, 2022
- WHERE: The ELM (506 North 7th Avenue, Bozeman)
- TIME: Doors at 7pm, show at 8pm
- TICKETS: Reserved balcony loge seating, reserved premium balcony seating, reserved balcony wing seating, and general admission standing room tickets are available for this show at The ELM.
- $30.00 SRO, General Admission (subject to fees) | This ticket type allows access to all open sections of the venue. All tickets are general admission standing room only.
- $30.00 SRO, DOS General Admission (subject to fees) | This ticket type allows access to all open sections of the venue. All tickets are general admission standing room only.
- $35.00 Reserved Premium Balcony (subject to fees) | This ticket type allows access to the reserved seating located on the upper floor of the venue.
- $40.00 Premium Loge Seating (subject to fees) | The premium booths located on the balcony level (closest to the stage) are available for group purchase and include 6 tickets to the event.
- $40.00 Premium Wings Seating (subject to fees) | The cocktail tables located in the upper wings of the balcony are reservable for fully seated events. Each table includes 2 event tickets and must be purchased as a set.
NOTE: There is no re-entry at The ELM so please plan accordingly. No large bags, backpacks or outside food or drinks are allowed. Thank you for your cooperation.
As much as he treasures his roles as a guitarist, composer, and producer, Cory Wong fashions himself “a hype man,” first and foremost. Living up to this classification, he slings a Stratocaster and hurls “dad jokes” from the stage with the same panache, poise, and power.