Dirtwire’s Instruments to Blow Your Music-Loving Mind This Saturday
The ELM. Saturday. Dirtwire. Trust me. It's gonna be VERY cool. How about West African kamale ngonis, jaw harps, space fiddles, whamola basses, Rickenbacher electric 12 string guitars, bowed Banjos and mouth harps?
It's extremely difficult to describe the vibe of Dirtwire to someone who's never seen them live. It's trippy jam, world music, with cool beats and hints of every music genre you know and love. It's weird. But really good weird. Perhaps one of the coolest shows I've ever seen.
Check out this video from Ashville, NC. They start out the gig with 7 Bridges Road, but at 3:20 in, the show becomes something entirely different. You have to take a look at this to understand what Dirtwire is all about:
- WHO: Dirtwire "Ghostcatcher Tour" (with Bloomurian to open)
- WHEN: Saturday, January 7th, 2023
- WHERE: The ELM (506 North 7th Avenue, Bozeman)
- TIME: Doors at 8pm, show at 8:45pm
- TICKETS: Reserved balcony loge seating and general admission standing room tickets are available for this show
- $25.00 General Admission (subject to fees) | This ticket type allows access to all open sections of the venue. All tickets are general admission standing room only.
- $28.00 (DOS) General Admission (subject to fees) | This ticket type allows access to all open sections of the venue. All tickets are general admission standing room only.
- $35.00 Premium Loge Seating (subject to fees) | The premium booths located on the balcony level (closest to the stage) are available for group purchase and include 6 tickets to the event.
As with most ELM shows, this is an all-ages show. Please note, there is NO re-entry at The ELM, and no backpacks or large bags are allowed inside the venue.
The ELM is owned and operated by Logjam Presents. Logjam is the exclusive operator and promoter of the 4,000 capacity KettleHouse Amphitheater, the 1,500 capacity Wilma and the 550 capacity Top Hat Lounge in Missoula.