Don’t Miss This Year’s Belgrade Festival of Lights
The Belgrade Festival of Lights is Saturday, December 14th.
The all-day event begins at 8:00 am with a Kiwanis Breakfast. The line up of scheduled events is below.
Check out the Belgrade High School Special Events Center for these activities:
- 8:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. - Kiwanis Breakfast
- 9:00 a.m. - 5K Jingle Jog
- 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Photos with Santa
- Live Holiday Music
- Holiday Shopping
- Gingerbread House Contest
- Kids Carnival
- Build a Gingerbread House
Stop by the Belgrade Senior Center at:
- 3:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. - Bake and craft sale
- 3:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. - Grinch story time and caroling
Be aware Main St from Weaver to Davis and Broadway from Main St to Central Ave will be closed during the downtown Belgrade events:
- 3:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Ceremonial lighting with Santa
- Food trucks
- Nonprofits and churches serving warm drinks and food
- Wagon rides
- Open houses at downtown businesses
- Belgrade Community Library book sale
- Memorial light tunnel
Expect a Fireworks finale was well!
Interested in learning about other holiday events in SW Montana? Click here!