Fruit Bats Bringing Decades Of Indie Coolness To The ELM Sunday Night
A little folk, a little rock, a little Americana, and a whole lot of cool is what you'll get on Sunday night at The ELM on North 7th with Fruit Bats. This show is another do-not-miss, especially if you've never seen them live.
- WHO: Fruit Bats
- WHERE: The ELM (506 North 7th Avenue, Bozeman)
- WHEN: Sunday, May 21st, 2023
- TIME: Doors at 7pm, Show at 8pm
- TICKETS: Reserved balcony loge seating and general admission standing room tickets are available for this show.
- $25.00 SRO, General Admission (subject to fees) | This ticket type allows access to all open sections of the venue. All tickets are general admission standing room only.
- $30.00 SRO, DOS General Admission (subject to fees) | This ticket type allows access to all open sections of the venue. All tickets are general admission standing room only.
- $40.00 Premium Loge Seating (subject to fees) | The premium booths located on the balcony level (closest to the stage) are available for group purchase and include 6 tickets to the event.
This is an all ages show at The ELM, as most are. Please note that there is NO RE-ENTRY into The ELM so please plan accordingly. No outside food or beverages are allowed and no backpacks or large bags are allowed inside the venue.
The band has had many lineup changes over the past 20 years, but continues to revolve around band founder, Eric D. Johnson, who was also a member of indie giants, The Shins.
Johnson also plays in the supergroup Bonny Light Horseman, who recently garnered two Grammy nominations for Best American Roots Performance (“Deep In Love”) and Best Folk Album (Bonny Light Horseman).
Fruit Bats have noted influences that include Supertramp, The Byrds, The Kinks and pop radio from the late ’70s and early ’80s.