Funksgiving Dance Party at The ELM This Friday Night
Bozeman does love it's funk, and this Friday night North 7th Avenue is hosting the 8th Annual Funksgiving party at The ELM. How can you not love the Sweet Groovalicious Funk Machine?
If you need a break from all the Cat/Griz excitement this weekend, this party is just what the doctor ordered. There will be a '70s theme for the night and don't hesitate to get your best disco attire out of the closet for this one.
- WHAT: Funksgiving 8
- WHO: The Sweet Groovalicious Funk Machine w/ special guest Adryon De Leon
- GUESTS: Paige Rasmussen to join SGFM and Jess Atkins will open the show
- WHEN: Friday, November 18th, 2022
- WHERE: The ELM (506 North 7th Avenue, Bozeman)
- TIME: Doors at 7pm, show at 8pm
- TICKETS: Reserved balcony loge seating and general admission standing room tickets are available for this show.
- $18 SRO, General Admission, $22 Day of Show (subject to fees) | This ticket type allows access to all open sections of the venue. All tickets are general admission standing room only.
- $25 Premium Loge Seating (subject to fees) | The premium booths located on the balcony level (closest to the stage) are available for group purchase and include 6 tickets to the event.
This is an all ages show at The ELM on Friday night. No large bags are allowed inside the venue. No outside food or drink is allowed. There is no re-entry so please plan accordingly.
The Sweet Groovalicious Funk Machine (SGFM) is a funk band out of Bozeman, Montana, specializing in good times. Featuring a core group of experienced pro players, SGFM is all about the groove and all about the fun. With a heavy dose of James Brown and Motown, SGFM’s not afraid to throw in a few funky twists on modern hits, and not above a few chunks of cheesy lounge disco.