High Wind Watch for North Central Montana Through Monday
Browning, Shelby, Havre, Lewistown and Great Falls will continue to experience very gusty winds through Monday afternoon with gusts up to 60 mph.
According to the National Weather Service:
High wind watch remains in effect from late tonight through
- WINDS: west 30 to 40 mph, with gusts near 60 mph.
- TIMING: strong winds are possible across north central Mt from late Sunday night through Monday afternoon.
- IMPACTS: strong winds could blow down trees and power lines.
- Power outages are possible.
- Travel could be difficult, especially for high profile vehicles.