How About Your Art on the Bozeman Library Banners?
The Bozeman Public Library is one of the treasures of the town and YOUR art could be prominently displayed on large banners that adorn the front of the building.
There are a total of five large banners that hang on the north side of the building, welcoming folks to the library. They are extremely visible from Main Street and the large park area in front of the entrance.
The Bozeman Public Library is located at 626 East Main Street in downtown Bozeman.
How can YOU get YOUR ART prominently displayed on those banners?
The Bozeman Public Library is planning to replace the five colorful, large-scale vertical banners hanging on the north side of the building facing Main Street, and is looking for artists and designers in Gallatin County to create a new design.
- The banners measure 3 1/2 wide x 19 1/2 ft tall.
- The final design will be selected by a committee who is looking for vivid colors focused on fun, community, and connection.
- Deadline for submission is Thursday, October 15 by 5pm. All artwork must be submitted as a digital file in .pdf format, 150 dpi.
- The winning artist will be announced by October 30th and will be awarded a $1,000 prize.
- HOW: submit artwork in a digital file format .pdf, 150 dpi.
- Submit to either of the following email addresses: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- DEADLINE: Thursday, October 15 by 5:00pm
- ELIGIBILITY: All Gallatin County residents are eligible to enter. There is no age limit.
- COPYRIGHT: The Bozeman Public Library will own the winning entry and has the ability to use it, add graphics to it, etc. without further compensation to the artist.
- NOTIFICATION: The Library Banner Committee will jury the entries following the October 15 deadline.
- The winning artist will be notified by October 30th and announced on the library website and social media following notification. Non-winning artists are not guaranteed to receive notification and will not be provided any feedback on their entry.