HUGE Bozeman Airport Job Fair on Tuesday, April 27th
There are A LOT of perks working at the Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport. If you or someone you know is looking for a good job, there's a huge job fair happening on Tuesday, April 27th at the airport.
Come prepared with 10 copies of your resume so it's a breeze to apply for several different job that are available.
There will be TWO DIFFERENT "shifts" of this job fair at the airport, so time your arrival accordingly.
- WHAT: Bozeman Airport Job Fair
- WHEN: Tuesday, April 27th, 2021
- WHERE: Inside the Bozeman Airport (parking will be validated)
- TIMES: 2 separate shifts. 8am to 10am and 4pm to 6pm
- WHAT TO BRING: Please wear a mask. Bring a valid form of ID. Bring several copies of your resume (10 are suggested as there will be many different departments of the airport hiring, and it's a separate application for each one.)
- Be ready to interview on the spot
- Please park in the parking lot. Your parking voucher will be validated so you won't be charged for parking while you're at the job fair.
- WHO IS HIRING? There are TONS of companies and departments that will be present at this job fair. Yellowstone Jetcenter, Karst Stage, Enterprise Rent A Car, Ross Peak Grill, Copper Horse Restaurant, Montana Gift Corral, Aviation Security Management, Gallatin Airport Authority, Jet Aviation, Alaska/Horizon Airlines, American Airlines - Envoy, Worldwide Flight Services, United Airlines - Menzies.
What are the perks at working at the airport? Flexible hours, various schedules, newly increased wages, free airport parking, indoors and outside work available, discounts at BZN restaurants and shops.