James McMurtry Makes Bozeman, Montana Tour Stop This Sunday Night
Wicked good storytelling, lyrics and songwriting all in one - James McMurtry encompasses the talents that all singer songwriters strive to master. He just makes it look easy, and this Sunday night you can see him live in Bozeman at The ELM.
James McMurtry has been penning fantastic songs since the 90s and also has a habit of working with some of the best writers in the music industry. Plus, you'll also get to see the talented Benn & Abel opening this Bozeman show.
McMurtry critically lauded first album Too Long in the Wasteland (1989) was produced by John Mellencamp and marked the beginning of a series of acclaimed projects for Columbia and Sugar Hill Records.
In 1996, McMurtry received a Grammy nomination for Long Form Music Video for Where’d You Hide the Body. Additionally, It Had to Happen (1997) received the American Indie Award for Best Americana Album.
- WHO: James McMurtry (Benn & Abel to open the show)
- WHEN: Sunday, October 23rd, 2022
- WHERE: The ELM (506 North 7th Avenue, Bozeman)
- TIME: Doors at 7pm, show at 8pm
- TICKETS: Available ONLINE HERE or by calling 1 (800) 514-3849.
- $20.00 Standing Room Only, General Admission (subject to fees) | This ticket type allows access to all open sections of the venue. All tickets are general admission standing room only.
- $25.00 Reserved Premium Balcony (subject to fees) | This ticket type allows access to the reserved seating located on the upper floor of the venue.
- $35.00Premium Loge Seating (subject to fees) | The premium booths located on the balcony level (closest to the stage) are available for group purchase and include 6 tickets to the event.
- $35.00 Premium Wings Seating (subject to fees) | The cocktail tables located in the upper wings of the balcony are reservable for fully seated events. Each table includes 2 event tickets and must be purchased as a set.
This is an all ages show at The ELM on North 7th Avenue in Bozeman. No large bags or backpacks are allowed. There is no re-entry at The ELM and no outside food or drink will be allowed. Please plan accordingly and enjoy a fantastic night of music at The ELM.