Love Downtown Bozeman? Work for Downtown Bozeman!
The Downtown Bozeman Partnership is hiring a new Operations Manager. Love being involved in all the fun downtown events? This might be the perfect gig for you.
This is a well paid, part-time job with several good benefits and the deadline to apply is June 18th, 2021. We've worked very closely with the DBP for years and they're an organized, great group of people. Here are the specifics about this downtown Bozeman job opening:
- JOB TITLE: Operations Manager for Downtown Bozeman Partnership
- APPLICATION DEADLINE: June 18th, 2021
- TYPE OF JOB: Non-Exempt, Regular Part-time
- Typical hours will be Monday-Friday, approximately 5 hours daily, approximately 20 to 25 hours per week, weekly office hours
- Must be available to work all DBA hosted events
- WAGE: $19-20/hr. DOE
- BENEFITS INCLUDE: Paid Sick Leave, Paid Vacation Leave, Paid Holidays, SIMPLE IRA, Mobile Phone Stipend
- Assist with the daily office operations and managing member relationships
- Manage social media accounts including consistent content creation
- Work with Program Director to manage constituent databases and content management systems
- Support the implementation of the communications plan
- Support the implementation of the current Downtown Bozeman Improvement Plan
- Assist with administration and marketing of Downtown Dollars Program
- Support DBA-sponsored event preparations and volunteer management
- Manage overstreet banner program
- Receive and schedule member e-marketing campaigns
- GET FURTHER DETAILS AND APPLY HERE
Downtown Bozeman is a vibrant place with tons of events held throughout the entire year. If you love to be busy and involved in the heartbeat of downtown Bozeman, get your resume together and apply. Life is Downtown!