Amazing MarchFourth Show in Bozeman THIS Friday
If you need more joy in your soul, more groove in your life and more shake-your-tail in your step...MarchFourth is the musical group for you and they'll be blowing minds this Friday evening at The ELM on North 7th Avenue.
How to describe this ginormous party of a band? Use every 'fun' adjective you can think of and it comes out a little like this:
MarchFourth is a joy-inducing force of entertainment. The colorful explosion of brassy funk, rock, and jazz is all about the groove.
This larger-than-life group of musicians and acrobats tours the country year-round, bringing a spirit of celebration wherever they go. MarchFourth is, in a word, FUN!
- WHO: MarchFourth
- WHEN: Friday, July 22nd, 2022 (this is a rescheduled date, and original tickets will be honored)
- WHERE: The ELM (506 North 7th Avenue, Bozeman)
- TIME: Doors at 7pm, show at 8pm
- TICKETS: $20 to $25 in advance HERE or by phone at 1 (800) 514-3849
- This is an all ages show
- Reserved balcony loge seating and general admission standing room tickets are available for this show.
- THE LOGE SEATS INCLUDE: Six (6) premium loge tickets to the event of your choice, roped off, reserved booth section on the balcony, and crowd-free viewing from the best seats in the house. Loge seating is not available for EVERY show but they are $25 each for this show, purchased in a block of 6 tickets. It's a great option for special occasions, IMHO.
PLEASE NOTE: NO LARGE BAGS OR BACKPACKS, NO RE-ENTRY, NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINK.
There are many great eateries on North 7th avenue and the surrounding area. Enjoy the evening by grabbing a bite to eat before the show. North 7th is very walkable with great crosswalks and traffic lights. Enjoy your night and have a blast at the show.