Montana’s Old Saloon is a Great Venue For Country Music
Montana is home to a lot of country music fans and every year, many country music artists stop in the state while on tour.
The Old Saloon in Emigrant, Montana has earned a reputation for being a great concert venue for country music fans. In the past, names like Dwight Yoakam and Cody Johnson have graced the stage at the Old Saloon. Located in the heart of the Paradise Valley south of Livingston, the Old Saloon is truly one-of-a-kind.
The Old Saloon is a great place to see a concert and the venue has focused on giving country music fans what they crave, a wide variety of shows to choose from.
Recently, the Old Saloon partnered with Outriders & Under the Big Sky to host a run of concerts from artists scheduled to perform at the Under the Big Sky Festival in Whitefish, Montana in July.
Here are the details
- Paul Cauthen: Thursday, July 14, 2022. Click here for tickets.
- Jamey Johnson: Friday, July 15, 2022. Click here for tickets.
- Midland: Saturday, July 16, 2022. Click here for tickets.
- Shakey Graves: Sunday, July 17, 2022. Click here for tickets.
Our good friends Tylor & The Train Robbers will kick off the concert season at the Old Saloon on Friday, June 4. If you haven't heard of them, you need to check them out. They are a great country music band from Idaho.
Here are a few great concerts to check out this summer at the Old Saloon
- Tylor & The Train Robbers: Friday, June 4, 2022. Click here for tickets.
- Jackson Taylor & The Sinners w/ Jesse Daniel: Friday, June 17, 2022. Click here for tickets.
- The Steel Woods: Friday, June 24, 2022. Click here for tickets.
- Steve Earl & The Dukes w/ The Whitmore Sisters. Friday, July 8, 2022. Click here for tickets.
- The Dead South: Wednesday, July 27, 2022. Click here for tickets.
To learn more about the Old Saloon, click here.