Much Loved Dari Rasa Trunk Show Closing Soon
We're sad to share the news that downtown Bozeman will soon be losing the Dari Rasa Trunk Show storefront.
In a Facebook post, Linda Chambers thanked employees and customers alike and stated that she'll be enjoying retirement.
Beautiful bowls, crystals, scarves, books, tonics, art, jewelry and so much more have been carefully curated by the folks at Dari Rasa Trunk Show. The staff has always been wonderful and EXTREMELY helpful.
- In addition to retirement, she stated that she'll continue her work with elephants in Chiang Mai, Thailand.
- The closing sale begin on Tuesday, June 9th
- Sales will start at 20% off and go up from there
- Dari Rasa Trunk Show: 132 East Main St., Bozeman
- Store hours will be 12-6 p.m., 7 days a week.
- Anticipated final week: Week of July 7th, 2020
- Online sales/availability expected to return late summer - details to come