Need Some Rocking Blues? Tab Benoit To The Rescue In Bozeman
With his 1972 Fender Telecaster Thinline electric, Tab Benoit and his flavor of rocking Delta blues is absolutely not to be missed. Every time I've had the chance to catch him live, I find myself staring a little more than dancing. It's a bit hypnotizing, and so very good. Tab Benoit has a tour date in Bozeman on Monday, August 28th. Plan accordingly.
He sings, he plays, he writes all his own music, and he surrounds himself with like-minded musicians. (I mean, you MIGHT hear a cover here and there but you get my drift.) Tab Benoit is the real deal and if you love the blues, you owe it to yourself to catch this show at The ELM.
- WHO: Tab Benoit
- OPENER: The Rumble featuring Chief Joseph Boudreaux Jr.
- WHERE: The ELM (506 North 7th Avenue, Bozeman)
- WHEN: Monday, August 28th, 2023
- TIME: Doors at 7pm, show at 8pm
- Reserved balcony loge seating, reserved premium balcony seating, reserved balcony wing seating, and general admission standing room tickets are available for this show.
- $35.00 SRO, General Admission (subject to fees) | This ticket type allows access to all open sections of the venue. All tickets are general admission standing room only.
- $45.00 Reserved Premium Balcony (subject to fees) | This ticket type allows access to the reserved seating located on the upper floor of the venue.
- $65.00 Premium Loge Seating (subject to fees) | The premium booths located on the balcony level (closest to the stage) are available for group purchase and include 6 tickets to the event.
- $55.00 Premium Wings Seating (subject to fees) | The cocktail tables located in the upper wings of the balcony are reservable for fully seated events. Each table includes 2 event tickets and must be purchased as a set.
One more thing - if you're the kind of person who often skips the opening act...don't do that with this show. Seriously. The Rumble featuring Chief Joseph Boudreaux Jr. might just melt your face off and be the highlight of the night. (No offense, Tab. You know I love ya.) But these guys look and sound very cool and I can't wait to catch them live.