Shakey Graves Confirms August 3rd Kettlehouse Amphitheater Tour Date
Alejandro Rose-Garcia, better known as Shakey Graves, is coming back to Montana on Tuesday, August 3rd, 2021 for a night at the Kettlehouse Amphitheater.
- WHO: Shakey Graves
- WHERE: Kettlehouse Amphitheater (Bonner, MT: Just east of Missoula, MT on the banks of the Blackfoot River)
- SHOW DATE: Tuesday, August 3rd, 2021
- PRE-SALE TICKETS: available Wednesday, May 12th, 2021 at 10am
- REGULAR ON-SALE: Friday, May 14th, 2021 at 10am
- PRICE: $35-$45 (Adv.) + applicable fees
- 6:30PM (door) 8:00PM (show)
- All Ages
- There is no re-entry at the Kettlehouse Amphitheater. Once you are in, you are in. No exceptions.
- You may bring an empty water bottle but no beverages or coolers. No outside food allowed. Food and beverages are available for purchase inside the venue.
- PARKING: $5 CASH ONLY on-site parking ($25 per extended vehicle or RV). Parking lots will open 90 minutes prior to the ticketed door time for all KettleHouse Amphitheater shows.
- SHUTTLE: $10 round trip per person. This is the best option if you plan to spend the night in Missoula.
- Shuttle passes can be purchased in-person at the Top Hat (cash only) on the day of the event or in advance through the ticket link
- All shuttles for the KettleHouse Amphitheater shows will start running 1 hour prior to the ticketed door time from the Top Hat. (Missoula downtown parking is free after 5:00 PM on weekdays and all day on weekends or holidays.)
- FUN FACT about Shakey Graves: One of his guitars is a Gibson ES-175D
If you'd like further information about Logjam Presents and all of their shows and venues, visit their website or their official Facebook Page. They can't wait to see you this summer for some live music in Missoula or Bozeman.