Sheriff’s Deputy Jake Allmendinger: Friday Procession Route
The Gallatin County Sheriff's Office has released details on Friday's procession route for Deputy Jake Allmendinger.
According to the official Press Release:
- Law enforcement and first responder vehicles from around the region will be taking part in a procession prior to Deputy Jake Allmendinger’s funeral service on Friday, Oct. 25.
- The procession will begin on East Main Street at approximately 8:45 a.m. It will continue west on Main Street to Huffine Lane.
- The procession will then turn north on Love Lane and head to the Commons at Baxter and Love, where Jake’s service is scheduled to begin at 10 a.m.
- We encourage people to line the procession route to show support for Jake’s family and the law enforcement and first responder community.
- Drivers can expect long delays on Main Street as the procession moves through Bozeman. Please take alternate routes and avoid Main Street if possible.
- Prior to the procession, vehicles will be staging off of Frontage Road, east of Bozeman.
- Frontage Road will remain open, but be aware that there will be a large presence of law enforcement and first responder vehicles in that area starting at 7 a.m. Friday.