The Waiting: Celebrate Tom Petty this Saturday at The ELM in Bozeman
"Oh my my, oh hell yes!" The Waiting will be rocking The ELM in Bozeman this Saturday, March 19th and anyone who's looking for a good time should be there.
One of Bozeman's favorite collection of musicians, The Waiting performs an impeccable dose of Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers music. Arguably the coolest collection of songs in rock and roll gets brought to (new) life with passion and fantastic musicianship.
- WHO: The Waiting - A Celebration of Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers (with special guest Gallatin Ghost Train)
- WHEN: Saturday, March 19th, 2022
- WHERE: The ELM (506 North 7th Avenue, Bozeman)
- TIME: Doors at 7pm, show at 8pm
- TICKETS: $20-$25 (Adv.), $22-$25 (DOS)
- General Admission Standing Room Only tickets and Reserved Premium Loge tickets are available.
- Order by phone at 1 (800) 514-3849
- All ages show
Everybody has their favorite Tom Petty song...lord knows I do. So other than the obvious, what is The Waiting really like?
The band’s motto is “We bring the Petty to your town,” and since 2013 they’ve been doing exactly that all across the Treasure State. Whether it’s one of Tom Petty’s smash hits with the Heartbreakers, a sampling from his solo albums, or even a collaboration with the Traveling Wilburys, The Waiting runs the gamut, performing each tune with undeniable, fiery live energy and a devotion to showing each person in the crowd a damn good time. We think Tom would approve!
So who are these incredibly talented Bozeman musicians that make up The Waiting
- Vocals, Guitar: David Dyas
- Vocals, Guitar: Levi Main
- Bass: Doc Wiley
- Lead Guitar: Rick Winking
- Keyboards: Jared Stein
- Drums: Ethan Decker