The White Buffalo Returns to Bozeman’s The ELM
"Normal Rules Do Not Apply". That's what you can expect at The Elm on Saturday, December 10th when The White Buffalo returns to perform in Bozeman.
On the heels of a brand new, drastically different album titled "Year of the Dark Horse", Jake Smith (AKA The White Buffalo) is bringing a new sound on his latest tour. His shows are dynamic, engaging and powerful...if you want to see him, don't wait to get your tickets. Alternative country; country; roots rock; folk; cowpunk; blues...you'll get it all.
The White Buffalo is about engagement. The White Buffalo makes people laugh and cry. The White Buffalo is truth and wild imagination working together.
- WHO: The White Buffalo (Jake Smith)
- WHERE: The ELM (506 Seventh Avenue, Bozeman)
- SHOW DATE: Saturday, December 10, 2022
- TIME: Doors 7:00pm // Show 8:00pm
- TICKETS: Reserved balcony loge seating and general admission standing room tickets are available for this show
- $27.00 SRO, General Admission (subject to fees) | This ticket type allows access to all open sections of the venue. All tickets are general admission standing room only.
- $35.00 Premium Loge Seating (subject to fees) | The premium booths located on the balcony level (closest to the stage) are available for group purchase and include 6 tickets to the event.
The White Buffalo is Jake Smith – singer, songwriter, guitarist, teller of stories, Emmy nominee; an artist whose voice – a timber-shakin’ baritone of gravitas and gravel – seems directly linked to a greater truth; an artist who will not be swayed by fashion or curtailed by genre.
This is an all ages show at The ELM, as most of them are. Keep in mind that there is no re-entry at The ELM so please plan accordingly. No outside food or drink is allowed. No large bags or backpacks are allowed but there IS a coat check at the venue.