Where’s The Fire? The Lil’ Smokies To Light Up The ELM Thursday Night
When you need a night of feel-good, upbeat, and dynamic Americana fun - The Lil' Smokies are sure to deliver. Thursday night, they'll be at The ELM in Bozeman delivering exactly what we all could use - good vibes and great songs.
This will be a double whammy of roots based songs as The Lil' Smokies welcome Charlie Parr as their special guest. Anyone who has seen Charlie Parr live knows what an excellent pairing this will be.
The Lil Smokies have earned a reputation as one of the most electrifying acts in modern American roots music thanks to their exhilarating live show and critically acclaimed studio output. Since forming on the streets of Missoula, Montana, the band has performed everywhere from Red Rocks to The Rialto and captivated festival audiences at Telluride, High Sierra, LOCKN’, Freshgrass, FloydFest, and countless more.
- WHO: The Lil’ Smokies
- SPECIAL GUEST: Charlie Parr
- WHERE: The ELM (506 North Seventh Avenue, Bozeman)
- WHEN: Thursday, October 19, 2023
- TIME: Doors 7:00pm // Show 8:00pm
- TICKETS: Reserved balcony loge seating, reserved premium balcony seating, reserved balcony wing seating, and general admission standing room tickets are available for this show.
- $25.00 General Admission, $30 Day-of-Show (subject to fees) | This ticket type allows access to all open sections of the venue.
- $35.00 Reserved Premium Balcony (subject to fees) | This ticket type allows access to the reserved seating located on the upper floor of the venue.
- $40.00 Premium Loge Seating (subject to fees) | The premium booths located on the balcony level (closest to the stage) are available for group purchase and include 6 tickets to the event.
- $40.00 Premium Wings Seating (subject to fees) | The cocktail tables located in the upper wings of the balcony are reservable for fully seated events. Each table includes 2 event tickets and must be purchased as a set.
LOOK: 100 best rock albums of all time, according to critics
Gallery Credit: Joni Sweet
Celebrities Who Found Religion
Gallery Credit: Kayla Thomas