Biggest Spenders: How Does Montana Rank?
With the biggest shopping event of the year just a few days away and America’s addiction to debt and spending continuing to be a problem, the leading personal finance social network WalletHub sought to identify the states where Americans are blowing the most cash. It might surprise you how much Montanans spend. Here's the full breakdown.
This is how spending in MT ranked (according to WalletHub):
Spending in Montana (1=Biggest; 25=Avg.)
- 4th – Personal Expenditure on Food & Beverages
- 4th – Personal Expenditure on Gasoline & Other Energy Goods
- 7th – Personal Expenditure on Housing & Utilities
- 15th – Personal Expenditure on Health Care
- 8th – Personal Expenditure on All Other Consumption
- 5th – Number of Cars per Household
- 22nd – Annual Consumer Savings Account Averages
- 21st – Average Home Square Footage
For the full report, visit wallethub.com/edu/states-with-biggest-spenders/8491/