2019 Bite of Bozeman – Everything You Need to Know
Remember years ago when it was the Taste of Bozeman and you bought tickets to sit down with a specific restaurant? We do! Many changes and many years later, the Bite of Bozeman is one of the most popular downtown events of the year.
The Bite of Bozeman is still part of the famous Sweet Pea Festival but it's more casual these days and you can stroll dozens of food vendors lining Main Street on Wednesday, July 31st, 2019.
(PRO TIP: Make sure you have lots of smaller bills to make sampling food easier on the vendors!)
- WHAT: Bite of Bozeman 2019
- WHERE: Downtown Bozeman, Main Street
- WHEN: Wednesday, July 31st, 2019
- TIME: 5:30pm - 8:30pm
- Over 40 food vendors will line Main Street
- NO open container waiver, however
- Live music and entertainment at every intersection
- FREE to attend with food and beverages for sale
- Follow Sweet Pea Festival on Facebook
- @sweetpeafestival on Instagram
Important Reminder: Sweet Pea does not obtain an open container waiver for this event.All adult beverages must be consumed within the establishment from which they were purchased to avoid being ticketed by the Bozeman Police Department.