2021 Sweet Pea Festival Bands and Music Lineup, Wristband Info
Lindley Park in downtown Bozeman will be filled with beautiful art and great music this August as the Sweet Pea Festival returns to its normal schedule. So who'd playing this year and how do I get tickets???
We're super excited to share all this great info about the 2021 Sweet Pea Festival. Details about this year's wristbands are below. Buying yours ONLINE is the key this year, not just for the best price but for convenience.
- Friday, August 6th, 2021
- Jacob Jolieff Band
- Langhorne Slim
- Saturday, August 7th, 2021
- Tall Tall Trees
- Dead Sky
- Wilder Blue
- Karina Rykman
- Karl Denson’s Tiny Universe
- Sunday, August 8th, 2021
- Dead Lee
- Swamp Dawg
- Chastity Brown
- Beer Garden Acoustic sets between main stage sets include:
- Marcedes Carroll
- Maggie Hickman
- Daniel Kosel
Sweet Pea wants to make their patrons as comfortable as possible. One of the things they are doing is trying to make entry into the Sweet Pea Festival faster and with less close in-line contact.
- NO WRISTBAND SALES AT THE ACTUAL GATES – the main box office will now be down the block, in front of the library.
- IT'S BEST to buy ahead of time online on the Sweet Pea website and get the wristbands mailed or pickup before the actual Festival begins.
- Pick up or mailed wristbands available starting the first week of July.
- Wristbands are available AT SELECT OUTLETS the first week of July.
- Wristbands will be sold in a limited capacity this year to help keep the crowds down, so purchase ahead of time.
- DAY PASSES will also be available on the Sweet Pea Festival website BUT it is still the best deal to buy a 3-day pass at $25 – as day passes are $25 as well.
- 3 day passes MAY be available at the box office the Friday of the Festival but the price goes up to $35. And you can buy a 2 day pass on Saturday for $30.
- New this year: KIDS 12 AND UNDER ARE FREE (USED TO BE KIDS 6 & UNDER)
- Sweet Pea Festival will have triple the number of hand-washing stations and hand sanitizer stations all over the park.
- ART SHOW: JULY 9 – AUGUST 8
- CHALK ON THE WALK: TUESDAY, AUGUST 3
- BITE OF BOZEMAN: WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 4
- MUSIC ON MAIN: THURSDAY, AUGUST 5
- PARADE: SATURDAY, AUGUST 7
- ADULT RUN: SATURDAY, AUGUST 7