30 Things You Can And Cannot Bring Into MSU Football Games
Knowing the rules in advance will make gameday easier and more fun for everyone. When attending Montana State University football games, "less is more" certainly applies. Take a peek at this list of what you're allowed to bring and NOT allowed to bring into Bobcat Stadium.
TWO IMPORTANT THINGS: There are lots of things you're not allowed to bring into the stadium AND it matters what kind of bag you bring. The rules are fairly strict, but they're very clear. Bobcat football games are usually sold out events, so the quicker you can get through security - the more fun you can have.
- THESE BAGS ARE ALLOWED IN BOBCAT STADIUM:
- Clear bags that are no larger than 12" by 6" by 12"
- Small clutch bags that are no larger than 4.5" by 6.5"
- Clear plastic resealable storage bags that are gallon size or smaller.
- Seat Cushions with our without back that are 18" or smaller in width and with no pockets or zippers.
- Medical and diaper bags are allowed and subject to search
- PRO TIP: Drop a few bucks on the MSU clear tote bag at the MSU bookstore. That way you know you're legit!
- THESE BAGS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN BOBCAT STADIUM:
- Clear or solid backpacks
- Large purses
- Oversized tote bags
- Mesh bags or reusable grocery bags
- Drawstring bags
- Camera bags or binocular cases
- Printed plastic bags
- Fanny packs
If you are a student using your allotted free student ticket to get in, you MUST have your Cat Card on gameday. "If you do not have your Cat Card, you will not be able to enter the stadium even if you have preloaded your ticket onto it."
Montana State University is a tobacco free campus. Smoking or vaping of any kind is not allowed anywhere on campus, including Bobcat Stadium.
- THESE ITEMS ARE NOT ALLOWED INSIDE BOBCAT STADIUM:
- Air Horns
- Glass Bottles
- Illegal Knives (4" blade or Longer)
- Lawn Chairs
- Outside Food & Beverages
- Selfie Sticks
- Signs on Sticks
- vaporizers or e-cigarettes
- tobacco products including but not limited to cigarettes and chewing tobacco