Big Sky’s 2021 ‘Music in the Mountains’ Concert Series Continues
Thursdays this summer are bursting with live music in Bozeman AND Big Sky. Big Sky has their 'Music in the Mountains' series which has a pretty excellent lineup this year.
Call it one heck of a comeback, after a virtual 2020. So here's what you need to know about Thursday nights down in Big Sky for 'Music in the Mountains' 2021:
- WHAT: Music in the Mountains 2021 Concert Series (Presented by the Arts Council of Big Sky)
- a FREE outdoor concert series
- WHEN: Thursday nights, July 8th through September 9th, 2021
- WHERE: Center Stage at Town Center Park (Len Hill Park), Big Sky, MT
- TIME: the park opens at 6pm on Thursday evenings with music starting around 7:15pm unless otherwise noted
- Food and beverages are available for purchase on-site from a variety of vendors
- No dogs are allowed in the park
- No glass containers allowed in the park
- This is a free, all ages event and open to the public
- Thursday, July 29th, 2021: Toubab Krewe
- Thursday, August 5th, 2021: John Roberts y Pan Blanco
- Thursday, August 12th, 2021: Dammit Lauren
- Thursday, August 19th, 2021: Laney Lou & the Bird Dogs
- Thursday, August 26th, 2021: Erica Falls
- Thursday, September 2nd, 2021: The Waiting
- Thursday, September 9th, 2021: Pinky & the Floyd
What does the Arts Council of Big Sky do? "The Arts Council of Big Sky is Big Sky's premier non-profit cultural organization. At various events throughout the year, the ACBS provides artistic opportunities for visitors, tourists, residents, children, and artists."
The Arts Council of Big Sky is also responsible for the BRAVO! BIG SKY MUSIC FESTIVAL, happening Friday and Saturday of August 13th and 14th, 2021. It features one ticketed indoor concert and one free, outdoor concert which is family friendly.