Bozeman Area Events This Week: Music, Booze & Tubes
Tons of fresh snow and tons of fresh events, in-person or online. From tubing to toasting, the Bozeman area cranks up your options this week.
- Wednesday, Feb. 17th: At Home Whiskey Tasting Series with Single Barrel Liquor & Bar - ONLINE EVENT. 7pm to 8pm. Another cool online event from the comfort of your home. Get your kit in advance at Single Barrel then learn from Master Distillers and Brand Ambassadors about the liquors. This is a SERIES so you'll have more opportunities to participate if this night doesn't work for you.
- Thursday, Feb. 18th: Tubing Days at Yellowstone Alliance Adventures - (13707 Cottonwood Canyon Road) 4pm to 7pm. YAA has their own tubing hill and on certain days it's open to the public, although there is a charge. $10 per person, 5 years and under are FREE.
- Thursday, Feb. 18th: Live Music with Montana Rose at Stacey's Old Faithful Bar & Steakhouse - (300 Mill Street, Gallatin Gateway) 6pm to 9pm. No cover.
- Saturday, Feb. 20th: Ice & Wine at Bodhi Farms - (13624 South Cottonwood Road) 12pm to 5pm. FREE to attend. Featuring Dan Kelley who be ice sculpting on site and wine tasting by Blend Food & Wine. (Tasting is free, full glass or bottle available for purchase.) Tipi dining, ice skating, cross country skiing and sauna sessions available by reservation, just follow the link above.
- Saturday, Feb. 20th: American Red Cross Blood Drive - at the Gallatin Valley Mall. 10am to 3pm. The drive will be located in the old JC Penny. Please book an appointment for your convenience. It's been a difficult time for blood giving in the Valley. If you have some time, your donation of life saving blood would be greatly appreciated.
- Saturday, Feb. 20th: Live music with Ryan Acker at Blend - (31 South Willson, Bozeman) Starts at 6pm. Contemporary folk, Americana and bluegrass, live music. No cover.
Whatever you choose to do, be safe on the roads, wear a mask when appropriate and have fun!