Bozeman Library Reopening Further June 30: Big Changes
We'll have to be quite diligent in the coming weeks at the Bozeman Public Library as there will be limited (and different hours) for "open" library doors, returns and curbside pick ups.
The primary goal is to keep everyone safe as we continue to reopen businesses and public buildings in Gallatin County.
(BTW - reopening guidelines are always subject to change if the COVID-19 situation changes drastically in Gallatin County. Local authorities may adjust reopening speed at any time.)
- New open hours, curbside hours and returns hours starting June 30th:
- Open hours: Tuesday - Saturday, 10am - 1pm
- Curbside pickup hours: Tuesday - Friday, 2 - 6pm, Saturday, 2 - 5pm
- Returns: Tuesday - Thursday, 10am - 6pm
- The building occupancy will be limited and staff will be monitoring capacity.
- Masks when entering the building are strongly encouraged and appreciated.
- Holds CAN be picked up during curbside pickup or during open hours.
- Your account must be in good standing to use Curbside Pickup.
- Use the online catalog or call the library at (406) 582-2410 to place a hold. (There is a limit of 5 items per card.)