Bozeman Public Library’s Top 10 Most Popular Books: June 2021
The library has WAY more than books. How about Yoga, HITT, and Qigong classes starting in July?
Our library is one of the finest in the region and a fantastic resource for the community. Even if YOU don't frequent the library, thousands of area residents do and it's not just for books and other materials.
The library has fantastic meeting spaces available to the public and this summer they'll be offering a super interesting array of classes that will be held in nearby Lindley Park. How cool is that? (More info below on that...)
Here are the Top Ten most checked out book titles at the Bozeman Public Library:
- The night watchman: a novel - Louise Erdrich
- A time for mercy - John Grisham
- The Midnight Library - Matt Haig
- Daylight - David Baldacci
- The Law of Innocence - Michael Connelly
- The Sentinel - Lee Child
- The Vanishing Half - Brit Bennett
- Anxious People - Fredrik Backman
- American Dirt - Jeanine Cummins
- The guest list: a novel - Lucy Foley
Also this summer, the Bozeman Public Library wants you to read even more! For every 6 books that you read and track, you'll be entered to win prizes all summer. Their grand prize is from Madison River Tubing Company. How fun!
Book clubs meet select Tuesdays at 6:30 PM. The BPL hosts FIVE different book groups including one for kids. Get the lowdown on which group might be for you at the Bozeman Public Library Book Clubs page.
- The current hours for the library are as follows:
- Open: Tues - Fri, 10AM - 6PM
- Sat, 10AM - 2PM
- Returns: 24/7
- Closed: Sun - Mon