Bozeman’s Sweet Pea Festival 2022 Music Schedule
It's clear that a lot of thought and care went into the (most excellent) 2022 Sweet Pea Festival music lineup. From the funk of Black Joe Lewis to the dramatic layers of DeVotchKa, Lindley Park in Bozeman will be the cultural hub of southwest Montana the first week of August.
The actual festival dates for 2022 are Friday, August 5th through Sunday, August 7th in Lindley Park on East Main Street in Bozeman. However, there are Sweet Pea-related events all week long leading up to the festival.
What is the history behind the Sweet Pea Festival? If you're new to this Bozeman tradition, the Museum of the Rockies put together a cool video to explain the OLDER story of the festival.
- 3-day pass price remains the same at $25 if you buy in advance (what a DEAL!)
- 3-day pass price goes up to $50 if you wait and purchase at the Festival
- Day Passes will be available in advance or at the gate ($25 in advance – probably will go up at the gate – so a 3-day pass will always be the way to go).
- Kids 12 & under are still free
- Buy ahead on the website and pick them up in the office or have them shipped OR pick them up at the MAIN BOX OFFICE in front of the library during the Festival – sweetpeafestival.org and click on BUY
What is the music schedule for the 2022 Sweet Pea Festival in Lindley Park? It's fantastic, BTW. As with most years, you'll get a little bit of everything and something your whole crew will enjoy. Discovering a new-to-you band is always the best part. (Artists and times are subject to change and there are no refunds on wristband sales.)
- Friday, August 5th, 2022
- 6:00 PM Bozeman Symphony (DeVotchKa will play 4-5 songs with the Symphony)
- 8:00 PM DeVotchKa
- Saturday, August 6th, 2022
- 1:30 PM Matt Wallin & His Nervous Breakdown
- 3:00 PM Kiltro
- 4:30 PM Kaleta & Super Yamba Band
- 6:00 PM Black Joe Lewis
- 8:00 PM Railroad Earth
- Sunday, August 7th, 2022
- 12:00 PM STiLGONE
- 1:30 PM Amanda Anne Platt & The Honeycutters
- 3:00 PM Houndmouth
Keep in mind, the above schedule is only for the main musical performances. There will be many other events throughout each day of the festival, many of which are 100% family friendly.
What events happen during the week leading up to the Sweet Pea Festival? Generally this is how Sweet Pea Week is laid out: (Days, times and events are subject to change.)
- TUESDAY: Sweet Pea Chalk on the Walk, All day event – Main Street
Chalk will be handed out from 9:30-10:30am in the Jacobs Crossing lobby at 424 E Main St. and in Downtown Businesses with a Chalk on the Walk poster in their windows.
- WEDNESDAY: Sweet Pea’s Bite of Bozeman, 5:30-9:00 pm – Main Street
- THURSDAY: Music On Main – sponsored by Sweet Pea, 6:30-8:30 pm – Main Street (free, live music in downtown Bozeman)
Where do I buy wristbands (tickets) for Sweet Pea Festival 2022? When they become available, you can buy them online at the link above. Festival wristbands will also be on sale at First Security Bank, most area grocery stores, the Sweet Pea Festival office in downtown Bozeman and a few other area retailers.
Check back with us for all the Sweet Pea Festival news. Updates, additions and event details will be posted here. We're excited to be a part of the 45th Sweet Pea Festival and to see you in Lindley Park this August!