Butte St. Patrick’s Day Parade: What You Need to Know
Butte, Montana's St. Patrick's Day Parade has a long and festive history. Always a fun and zany event, this year's parade will probably be even more wild & crazy since if falls on a Saturday. Here's what you need to know about this year's Butte St. Patrick's Day Parade:
- Start time for the Parade is noon on Saturday
- The Parade will begin at the corner of Granite & Arizona. It proceeds west on Granite to Montana, south on Montana to Park St., east on Park St. to Arizona.
- Live music will be played on the corner of Main & Galena (Pekin parking lot) from 1 pm - 11 pm.
- 99 year old Enda Bowman will be this year's Grand Marshall
- Dress warm, it could snow