Cause of Death Released for Man Found Dead in Belgrade Vehicle Fire
A cause of death has been released for a man that was found dead in a car in Belgrade earlier this month.
The man was found deceased in his vehicle in the driveway of his home on 8th Street on June 2. His cause of death has been ruled to be carbon monoxide poisoning and the manner of death has been ruled suicide, according to a news release from the Gallatin Media Center.
Investigators from the Belgrade Police Department and the Central Valley Fire Department determined that vehicle fire was caused by a mechanical issue with the vehicle, well after the man was deceased.
Central Valley Fire Department received a call at around 6:44 a.m. Tuesday, June 2 of a vehicle fire in a residential driveway on 8th Street near the intersection with Frontage Road. A neighbor leaving for work saw that the vehicle was on fire.