Closing Dates for Montana Ski Areas 2018
What a winter! Great conditions, lots of snow and plenty of places to have fun on the slopes. Montana has excellent options for late season skiing but time is running out.
Here are the 2018 closing dates for Montana Ski Areas:
- Big Sky Resort - Sunday April 22nd, 2018
- Blacktail Mountain Ski Area - Definitely open through Sunday April 1st, 2018 BUT MAY EXTEND THE SEASON depending on snow conditions.
- Bridger Bowl - Sunday April 8th, 2018 (BUT usually open the following Monday. It's a local thing...)
- Discovery Ski Area - Sunday April 8th, 2018
- Great Divide - Weekends only in April 2018 (and May too if they snow gets nuts!)
- Lost Trail - Powder Mountain - Weekends ONLY through Sunday April 1st, 2018
- Maverick Mountain - SCHEDULED last day Sunday April 1st, 2018 BUT THEY MAY EXTEND THEIR SEASON. Stay tuned to their website for further details.
- Montana Snowbowl - SCHEDULED last day Sunday April 8th, 2018 BUT THEY MAY EXTEND THEIR SEASON
- Red Lodge Mountain - Sunday April 15th, 2018
- Showdown Montana - Saturday March 31st, 2018
- Teton Pass Ski Resort - Sunday April 1st, 2018
- Whitefish Mountain Resort - Sunday April 8th, 2018