CONCERT: Hayes Carll at The Wilma – Saturday, July 24th
Get a little down and dirty with the Texas flavor or Hayes Carll, live in Missoula on Saturday, July 24th at the historic Wilma. Leslie Stevens will be the opener for this cool night of music.
- WHO: Hayes Carll at The Wilma in Missoula
- OPENER: Leslie Stevens
- WHEN: Saturday, July 24th, 2021
- WHERE: The Wilma in Missoula (131 South Higgins, Missoula)
- TIME: Doors at 7pm, Show at 8pm
- PRICE: $25 in advance + applicable fees
- TICKETS: on sale Friday, May 21, 2021 at 10:00AM at the Top Hat, online or by phone at 1 (800) 514-3849
- This is an all ages show
- Please note: there in NO re-entry at The Wilma. Please plan accordingly.
- The Wilma is a historic, 1920s era theater with a world class sound system and excellent production.
- FULL BAR: The Wilma in Missoula has a full liquor license so alcohol is available for purchase inside the venue.
Hayes Carll’s list of accomplishments is long.
His third album, 2008’s Trouble In Mind, earned him an Americana Music Association Award for Song of the Year (for “She Left Me for Jesus”).
The follow-up, KMAG YOYO was the most played album on the Americana Chart in 2011 and spawned covers by artists as varied as Hard Working Americans and Lee Ann Womack, whose version of “Chances Are” garnered Carll a Grammy nomination for Best Country Song. 2016’s Lovers and Leavers swept the Austin Music Awards...
Come enjoy a night of Texas flavored rock and country with the unique talent of Hayes Carll. Tickets available at the link above. ADA tickets ARE available for this show at The Wilma in downtown Missoula. We hope to see you there!