COVID-19 in Gallatin County: Tuesday Update
There have been 7 new confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Gallatin County in the last 24 hours, but thankfully there are ZERO current hospitalizations.
- As of Tuesday, Sept. 15, 2020, at 12 p.m:
- Gallatin County has seven new confirmed cases of COVID-19
- Gallatin County has a cumulative total of 1,187 cases.
- There are 37 confirmed active cases
- There are zero current hospitalizations in Gallatin County
- There are currently 109 active hospitalizations across the state
- There have been a total of 1,146 people recovered in Gallatin County.
- Four people have died from COVID-19 complications.
- 140 people have died from COVID-19 in the State of Montana
- Almost 290,000 tests have been done statewide
- Nearly 24,000 people have been tested in Gallatin County
The Gallatin City-County Health Department Call Center is open seven days a week from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.to answer questions about COVID-19. Reach the Call Center by phone at 406-548-0123.
There is currently no vaccine to prevent COVID-19. The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to the virus.
Some other stats from around the state:
- Missoula County Cases: 502 Total | 30 New | 65 Active cases
- Rosebud County Cases: 466 Total | 27 New | 326 Active cases
- Yellowstone County Cases: 2,536 Total | 19 New | 671 Active cases
- Cascade County Cases: 463 Total | 17 New | 205 Active cases
- Big Horn County Cases: 791 Total | 9 New | 114 Active cases
- Gallatin County Cases: 1,160 Total | 7 New | 36 Active cases
- Flathead County Cases: 736 Total | 5 New | 135 Active cases