Don’t Miss the 4th Annual Thrive Community Block Party
The 4th Annual Thrive Community Block Party is a free family event on Thursday, September 19 from 4:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. This event is to celebrate Thriving Community Month.
Come and enjoy delicious BBQ by Kick Back Barbecue, cider from Lockhorn, fun family activities, aerial dancers, circus performers, and even a dunk tank!
Thrive Community Block Party activities:
- Kick Back BBQ will be selling delicious sliders
- Brookie's Cookie Dough will be selling her cookie dough creations
- Lockhorn Cider has donated kegs of their amazing cider for the adults
- La Chatelaine will be selling some of their fine chocolate treats
- 406 Cirque will be performing and teaching circus activities
- Aerial Arts of Bozeman will have their aerial hoop rigged up for kids to try
- Red Leaf Henna will be providing free henna tattoos for kids
- Jesse James will be broadcasting live from the event and will also be in the dunk tank
- Lexis Nexis will be doing balloon animals and origami
- First Interstate Bank will be running a fishing game
- Jelt is the dunk tank sponsor
- Republic Services will have a 30 cubic yard sandbox
- PayneWest Insurance and Tom's Floor Store will have fun activities for kids
- Rocky Mountain Toy Company has donated a raffle basket of toys
The event will be held outside of the Thrive office on Rouse Ave. between Babcock St. and Olive St.
For more information, click here.