Exciting Weekend in Bozeman: 2023 Montana State University Spring Rodeo
The Spring Rodeo at Montana State is one of the coolest events of the season with the Bobcats battling other teams from Montana and Wyoming. We've got every detail you'll need to know to get the most out of this exciting weekend in Bozeman.
MSU Rodeo teams have claimed 9 national team titles, 34 individual national championships, and a multitude of Big Sky Regional crowns. (See a full list of MSU Rodeo Champions here...)
- WHAT: MSU Spring Rodeo 2023
- WHEN: April 13th to 16th, 2023
- WHERE: Brick Breeden Fieldhouse on MSU campus
- TICKETS: All seating is reserved this year. Tickets for a single day range in price from $8 to $25, and tickets for the entire weekend range from $66.50 to $81.
- Tickets available online or by calling (406) 994-2287 or 1-800-808-5940
- Meet the MSU Rodeo Team members and coaches here
The four-day rodeo will feature MSU men’s and women’s teams competing against six other Big Sky regional teams: Dawson Community College, Miles Community College, MSU-Northern, the University of Montana, UM-Western and Northwest Community College in Powell, Wyoming.
There will be rodeo action by Montana State's talented team throughout the weekend. A great way to keep up with what's happening minute by minute, is by following the MSU Rodeo Team Facebook Page. The schedule laid out for the weekend looks like this:
- Thursday Performance - 7:00 PM
- Friday Slack - 10:00 AM
- Friday Short Go Performance - 7:00 PM
- Saturday Slack - 10:00 AM
- Saturday Performance - 7:00 PM
- Sunday Short Go Performance - 1:00 pm
JOIN US for an After Rodeo Party and Calcutta Auction at the Ponderosa Social Club this Saturday, April 15th directly after the rodeo! This event hosted by the MSU Rodeo Chute Boss Club will give you a chance to participate in the action by investing in your favorite contestants for a chance to win money based on their performance in the Sunday Championship Round.
Bobcat Rodeo Office
239 Brick Breeden Fieldhouse
Bozeman, MT 59717