It’s Coming! Oscar Mayer Wienermobile at Eagle Mount Tuesday!
Bring the family for a free hot dog on Tuesday night to the Eagle Mount campus. The official Oscar Mayer Wienermobile will be there and the playground will be open to enjoy.
- WHAT: FREE Hot Dogs and chips...just because!
- WHEN: Tuesday, September 1st, 2020
- WHERE: Eagle Mount Bozeman campus, south of town. (6901 Goldenstein Lane, Bozeman)
- TIME: 4 PM to 6 PM
- The official Oscar Mayer Wienermobile will be there serving the free hot dogs to everyone.
- This event is absolutely family friendly
- The playground on the Eagle Mount campus will be available for the kiddos to enjoy.
- The campus is quite large, making social distancing easy for everyone.
- Feel free to bring chairs so that your friends and family can sit near each other and enjoy the afternoon at Eagle Mount.
- This event is purely for a fun couple of hours to get out of the house and enjoy a free hot dog from the official Wienermobile.
- It's free event and open to the public
- If you have any questions call Eagle Mount at 406-586-1781
For nearly 40 years, with the help and support of a generous community, we’ve focused on celebrating abilities while supporting disabilities.
We serve individuals with disabilities of all ages, as well as people with cancer.
Whether horseback riding, skiing, swimming, gardening, cycling, climbing, or enjoying a variety of other activities, our participants and their families expand their horizons in a multitude of ways through each of Montana’s four seasons.
History of the Wienrmobile - 1936: During the height of the Great Depression, they created the first ever WIENERMOBILE. It was driven by “Little Oscar” and went around parades, grocery store openings and even hospitals!
1988: Six new 23-foot-long fiberglass WIENERMOBILES began touring the U.S., fully equipped with microwave ovens, refrigerators, cell phones, and stereo systems that played 21 different versions of the iconic "OSCARMAYER" Wiener Jingle.