Monday Update: COVID-19 in Montana
Gallatin County alone has 63 new confirmed cases of COVID-19 this past weekend. (15 new cases in the last 24 hours.) Montana now has 3,400 active cases as of noon today.
Over the last 7 days, there have been an average of 257 new cases reported per day. Compared to 2 weeks ago, that is a 135% increase in the average new daily cases reported.
So, where do we stand now? Let's take an updated look at Montana's numbers. We'll focus on Gallatin County but you'll find several county updates below. The following numbers are reported by the Gallatin City County Health Department (Healthy Gallatin) and the official State of Montana COVID-19 dashboard.
- In Gallatin County: 148 confirmed active cases of COVID-19
- In Gallatin County: there are 3 current hospitalizations
- In Gallatin County: 15 new cases in the last 24 hours
- In Gallatin County: There have been a total of 1,424 reported cases with 1,272 of those cases being classified as recovered.
- In Gallatin County: 4 people have died of COVID-19 complications
- In Gallatin County: over 27,000 COVID-19 tests have been given
- In Montana: 3,400 confirmed active cases
- In Montana: there are 158 current hospitalizations statewide
- In Montana: 306 new cases in the last 24 hours
- In Montana: There have been a total of 12,413 reported cases with 8,839 of those cases being classified as recovered.
- Yellowstone County Cases: 3,244 Total, 40 New, 943 Active
- Glacier County Cases: 315 Total, 36 New, 153 Active
There is a dedicated Gallatin City County Health Department call center which is open 7 days a week, and operates from 8am to 5pm. If you have any COVID-19 related questions, you can call them at 406-548-0123.