Montana Adds 1,500 New COVID-19 Cases, 154 in Gallatin County
As of Thursday, November 17th, Montana is on the brink of 50,000 total positive cases of COVID-19. That number will likely be reached in the next 24 hours.
Cascade County (Great Falls area) had an incredibly high number of new cases in the last 24 hours, adding 540 new cases.
- Cascade County Cases 4,133 Total | 540 New | 3,363 Active
- Gallatin County Cases 5,947 Total | 154 New | 1,115 Active
- Flathead County Cases 5,249 Total | 140 New | 1,776 Active
- Lewis and Clark County Cases 1,929 Total | 81 New | 909 Active
- Silver Bow County Cases 1,290 Total | 76 New | 581 Active
- Missoula County Cases 3,596 Total | 59 New | 2,055 Active
- Yellowstone County Cases 9,241 Total | 59 New | 4,814 Active
- Big Horn County Cases 1,700 Total | 50 New | 719 Active
- Custer County Cases 566 Total | 42 New | 146 Active
- Ravalli County Cases 828 Total | 41 New | 301 Active
- Beaverhead County Cases 479 Total | 30 New | 120 Active
- Jefferson County Cases 333 Total | 26 New | 125 Active
If you want or need a test for COVID-19, there are specific locations for testing and specific steps to take.
- WHAT TO DO IF YOU TEST POSITIVE FOR COVID-19
- WHAT TO DO IF YOU ARE A CLOSE CONTACT OF SOMEONE POSITIVE WITH COVID-19
- COVID-19 INFORMATION FOR MONTANA STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENTS AND STAFF
If you have specific questions in Gallatin County, call the COVID-19 CALL CENTER: 8 AM to 5 PM (MST) 7 days a week (406) 548-0123.