Montana State University’s Fall 2022 Class and Football Schedules
When is the first day of school for Montana State University? It'll be here before you know it. U-hauls, campus traffic and MSU football will soon fill the town of Bozeman.
Here's a look at the major Fall 2022 dates for Montana State University:
- First Day of School: Wednesday, August 24
- Labor Day (no classes, offices closed): Monday, September 5
- Election Day (no classes, offices closed): Tuesday, November 8
- Veterans Day (no classes, offices closed): Friday, November 11
- Fall Break: Week of November 21-25 (offices closed 24-25)
- Last Day of Finals: Thursday, December 15
- Commencement: Friday, December 16
The 2022 - 2023 Bobcat Football schedule is out so you can plan ahead for tailgating or round-tripping. There are a couple of games with kickoff times still TBD. Home games are in BOLD.
- September 3 (Sat) 6 pm Home vs. McNeese State (Bobcat Stadium)
- September 10 (Sat) 1 pm Home vs. Morehead State (Bobcat Stadium)
- September 17 (Sat) 6 pm MT Away vs. Oregon State Portland, OR
- September 24 (Sat) 2 pm MT Away vs. Eastern Washington Cheney, WA
- October 1 (Sat) 8:15 pm Home vs. UC Davis (Bobcat Stadium)
- October 8 (Sat) 2 pm MT Home vs. Idaho State (Bobcat Stadium)
- October 15 (Sat) TBD Away vs. Northern Colorado Greeley, CO
- October 22 (Sat) 1 pm Home vs. Weber State (Bobcat Stadium)
- November 5 (Sat) TBD Away vs. Northern Arizona Flagstaff, AZ
- November 12 (Sat) 6 pm MT Away vs. Cal Poly San Luis Obispo, CA
- November 19 (Sat) 12 pm Home vs. Montana (Bobcat Stadium)
Want to get MSU Football tickets? There are three "avenues" for tickets. Priority, general public, and Montana State University students. According to MSU Football:
"Priority Point early access for single game tickets starts on August 1st. Single game tickets will be made available to the general public beginning August 8th. Road games will be released at a later time."
- Get MSU Football tickets online here.
- Buy over the PHONE between 9am – 5pm, Monday thru Friday by calling the Bobcat Ticket Office at 406.994.2287 or 800.808.5940
- Current Montana State University students can get their allotment of tickets online here.
NOTE: What can you bring into Bobcat Stadium? Not much. Please review their "clear bag" policy for football games. Even if a bag is smaller than their clear bag dimensions, it doesn't mean that it's allowed. This is a very strict policy.