The K Bar & Grill in Whitehall is For Sale
Almost everyone has been inside the Bar-Casino-Restaurant-Steakhouse that is the K Bar & Grill in Whitehall. Perhaps owning this small-town business is your next avenue in life?
We all know how important a hub "the local bar" can be to a small town. It can be much more than just a watering hole...it becomes a social club, the dinner go-to, the local raffle fundraising center, the trivia night hot spot AND a bar.
According to the official listing on BizBuySell, here are the details about the K Bar & Grill being for sale:
- WHAT: K Bar & Grill (Bar-Casino-Restaurant-Steakhouse)
- WHERE: Whitehall, Montana (13 West Legion Street)
- The K Bar & Grill is located in Jefferson County
- ASKING PRICE: $315,000
- HOW BIG: over 4900 square feet - includes the steakhouse, casino and bar areas. There is also a covered outside area too which can be seen in the official link.
- There is a full liquor license
- There are currently 13 employees
- WHAT IS INCLUDED: "All equipment, chairs, tables, 9 poker / keno machines, micro brewery, full liquor license and gaming, 6 big screen TV's"
- Whitehall has a population of approximately 1,000 people. It has an interesting (and convenient) location between Butte, Bozeman and Helena, Montana.
- THE OFFICIAL K BAR & GRILL FACEBOOK PAGE HERE
Here is exactly what the listing has to say about the K Bar being for sale:
Can seat over 40 to 100 people in main floor and additional seating for larger groups and new private dining area. K-Bar presently has 7 micro-brews on tap. Casino area has 9 poker / keno machines.
If you'd like further information about the K Bar & Grill being for sale, either check the official listing or call Bill Brown at the phone number listed there.