The Stadium Club Bar in Billings is For Sale
It's not a small endeavor but if you've ever dreamed of being a bar/casino/liquor store owner, The Stadium Club Sports Bar on Main Street in Billings is for sale.
The bar and restaurant biz has never been an easy one but it's also an alluring career move for so many who don't mind working hard and enjoy being a social hub of a community. This one is perhaps a venture for some partners?
- The Stadium Club is located at: 1041 Main Street Billings, MT
- See their official Facebook Page HERE
- See the official 'For Sale' listing of The Stadium Club HERE
- 9600 sq. ft building that sits on a 1.35 acre lot
- The casino area has it's own full bar and 20 machines
- There are currently 25 employees
- The current owners have another (similar) business on the west side and do not wish to run both...that is the reason it's up for sale.
- Asking Price: $2,975,000
- At the time of this writing: Business Listed By: Terra Pierce
The Stadium Club has 4 profit centers.
1) The 6000 sq.ft sports bar with 25 televisions, a large bar and plenty of seating.
2)The liquor store, which is a staple in Billings Heights.
4) The grill
The big bar was established and built in 2010. It has been the go to spot in the heights for all televised sporting events and has become a local hang out for people of all ages .
The liquor store has been operating in this location for 30 plus years and has always been very successful.
Full liquor licenses with gaming are limited in Montana and very expensive in Yellowstone County.
The grill is just a bonus for the customer... We do have great food...However, we are a bar with food... not a restaurant with drinks.
The Stadium Club would be a perfect business for 2 or 3 business partners that want to run and work the business together.