TONS of Current Job Openings With the City of Bozeman
Vast diversity in available jobs makes for a great time to apply with the City of Bozeman. From working in the City parks, to animal control, to accounts payable to building inspection...the list goes on of current openings.
- The City of Bozeman makes it very easy to apply for jobs, all in one place.
- As of this writing there are 23 positions currently open with the City of Bozeman.
- The City of Bozeman offers short-term work and full time employment opportunities.
- There is also information on Police and Fire recruitment processes HERE.
- The City does not accept unsolicited applications so only apply for open positions.
- Applications are accepted only through the City's website.
- Due to a high volume of interested and qualified applicants, not all minimally qualified applicants will be interviewed. Apply for jobs you're qualified for...
- The City of Bozeman does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, marital status, national origin, political ideas, or perceived or actual gender identity, sexual orientation or disability in employment or the provision of services.
- Pay periods run from the 24th – 23rd of the month. Time entry is due the 23r d of each month. Paychecks are distributed at 10:00 a.m. on the last working day (Monday through Friday) of the month. Direct deposit is also available.
- Contact the City of Bozeman through various channels HERE