Valentine’s Day 2016 By The Numbers
Valentine’s Day is the third largest consumer holiday in the United States in terms of dollars. The personal finance experts at WalletHub are projecting that this year's total Valentine's Day spending will be $19.7 Billion. Here are some other interesting projections for Valentine's Day 2016:
Valentine’s Day 2016 By The Numbers (according to WalletHub)
- $146.84: Average amount that Valentine’s Day revelers will spend in 2016.
- 53%: Of women say they would break up with their significant other if they got nothing for Valentine’s Day.
- 14 Mil: Proposals will be made on Valentine’s Day.
- 250 Mil: Roses produced for Valentine's Day.
- 1.9 Mil: Facebook users change their relationship status within a week of Valentine's Day