Volunteer Tuesday: Fill Holiday Boxes for Food Bank
Want to get involved? Tuesday is a great chance to make a difference. Grab a couple friends and volunteer some time to fill holiday bags and boxes of food for those in need. Lots of volunteers are needed!
Here's all the info about this great volunteering opportunity. Please sign up to help with the link if you're able to help. Masks and gloves will be required and social distancing will be implemented to keep everyone safe. It will be important to DRESS WARMLY!
- WHAT: Gallatin Valley Food Bank Thanksgiving Box Packing
- WHEN: Tuesday, November 10th, 2020
- TIME: 5pm to 7pm
- WHERE: This packing events is happening at the Bus Barn (home of the Streamline/Galavan) located at 1812 North Rouse Avenue in Bozeman.
- IMPORTANT: Dress warmly for this volunteering opportunity. It will be taking place outside or a warehouse environment...could be quite cold, but don't let that stop you. Just be prepared!
- This is a large scale project that attracts dozens of volunteers, and every single volunteer is needed to make this service happen. We thank you for your service to our community!
- SIGN UP HERE TO VOLUNTEER TO FILL FOOD BOXES ON TUESDAY NIGHT
- These food boxes and bags are packed with everything a family needs to cook a delicious Thanksgiving dinner. Help is needed in our community now more than ever.
- This volunteering event is hosted by Bozeman Rotaract Club.
- Last year, the Gallatin Valley Food Bank distributed 2,033,190 pounds of food to area families and nonprofits and the need is even greater this year. They have been helping 3,000 families a month according to a recent conversation with the GVFB.