2022 Haven Mother’s Day 5k Run Registration and Information
Grab some friends or family on Mother's Day morning. Walk or run on Sunday, May 8th from Bozeman Pond to benefit one of our most important resources, Haven. We'll be there to support victims of domestic violence and stalking, just by participating in this fun event.
First things first: this event is FUN and not too challenging. It's only a 5k race so even if you're a little out of shape, it's a very do-able distance. It doesn't matter if you run or walk. You can even bring your dog on a leash.
REGISTER HERE FOR THE 2022 HAVEN MOTHER'S DAY 5K RUN
- WHAT: Haven's Annual Mother's Day 5k Run
- WHEN: Sunday, May 8th, 2022 (Mother's Day 2022)
- WHERE: Bozeman Pond Park (start of race and end of race)
- REGISTRATION: Early bird registration is $25. Registration is $35 on May 7th and May 8th.
- START TIME: 10am
- Every mother will receive a flower as they cross the finish line :-)
- Dogs are welcome as long as they are well behaved (good in crowds) and on a leash no longer than 6 feet.
"The course weaves through the Valley West neighborhood, following roads and park trails, including a loop around Meyers Lake."
Yes, there will be a water and aid station half way through the 5k course. (That way, it's even more accessible to everyone in our community.) HAVEN wants everyone to feel welcome at this family-friendly event.
Haven's Mother’s Day run started in 2012. Not just a fun run for the whole family, this event celebrates the mother figures in our lives while raising awareness about domestic violence in the Gallatin Valley, and about Haven’s mission.
Haven believes that everyone deserves to live without fear of abuse, and we whole-heartedly agree. Their support and resources for victims of domestic violence and stalking are invaluable. They work everyday to protect the rights and the dignity of those who need an advocate. An amazing organization with amazing people.