This Is The Most Awesome Bargain In Montana Skiing
Skiing is an expensive sport and Montana has some of the most expensive tickets and passes in America. However, there is a Montana ski area that has amazing terrain and is offering the best bargain in skiing we've ever seen. Cheap turns are a rare thing, but they can be found.
The best deal in Montana skiing is being offered by one of Montana's coolest ski hills. This 'locals favorite' ski hill has been around since 1936 and used to be called King's Hill Ski Area back in the day. It's a smaller scale ski area but has incredibly good snow and a great location.
Showdown is an alpine ski area located in the Little Belt Mountains in Central Montana, United States. Showdown is a small-scale ski area that is often closed on Mondays and Tuesdays, receiving most patrons on the weekends during the season.
Showdown Montana has only 4 chairlifts but it's the perfect amount for this cute as hell ski area. Now, I'm declaring them the Best Bargain In Montana Skiing for a special pass sale that they announced. The sale happens on March 1st, so be prepared if you want to save money on skiing next season.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This article was not paid for and I had no incentive to write it except to spread the word about a rare deal for Montana skiing. Everything has gotten so expensive around here that I always try to highlight genuine bargains when I find them. That's it. So here's the deal:
- WHAT: Showdown Montana 24 Hour Season Pass Sale
- WHEN: Friday, March 1st, 2024 ONLY (This is a one day sale)
- WHERE: Online, by phone, or in person at Showdown Montana
- This pass will be valid for the remainder of the 2023-24 season and all of the 2024-25 season.
- COST: $299 for adults, $199 for juniors, $150 for kids
- Buy your pass online at Showdown Montana
- Buy your pass by phone at 406-236-5522 (8 am - 5 pm)
- Buy your pass in person at Showdown (2850 US-89, Neihart, MT)
So, cheers to Showdown Montana...offering deals like this make you one of the most loved ski areas in Montana and protect the sport for everyone by keeping it affordable. Good on 'ya. And Thank you.
New to Skiing in Montana? Here's 10 Important Things to Remember
Gallery Credit: Jesse James
Flashback: What it was Like Skiing in Aspen in 1965
Gallery Credit: Nate Wilde