Bozeman Area Campgrounds and RV Parks
Have friends coming that want to camp or park their RV close to town? Bozeman area camping spots can be hard to come by so it's best to plan ahead.
This list is mean to be a STARTING POINT to research your camping options. Really, there are dozens of options to camp in close proximity to Bozeman.
- Bozeman Trail Campground and RV Park: (31842 Frontage Rd Bozeman), Season: April 1 - October 30, 50 full hook-ups, propane, laundry, pets OK, RV and tent camping available, VERY close to downtown Bozeman.
- Bear Canyon Campground: (4000 Bozeman Trail Rd, Bozeman), Cabins, tent and RV sites, Season is USUALLY May 1 - October 1 (2020 season started June 1), electric, water and sewer, pets OK, easy highway on/off access.
- Forest Service Cabins (Bozeman Area): Mystic Lake Cabin, Battle Ridge Cabin, Garnet, Mountain Lookout, Little Bear Cabin, Spanish Creek Cabin, Windy Pass Cabin, Yellow Mule Cabin, Fox Creek Cabin, Maxey Cabin, Window Rock Cabin
- Areas for Campground Camping at Bozeman District Forest Service
- Areas for Group Camping at Bozeman District Forest Service
- Bozeman Hot Springs Campground: (81123 Gallatin Rd, Bozeman), Campground and RV park, laundry, games, showers, hot springs, breakfast, clubhouse.
- Red Cliff Campground: (41120 US-191) 46 miles south of Bozeman, single-family campsites, next to Gallatin River, some with electric hookups. some sites are accessible, day-use group picnic area on-site (up to 60 people), vault toilets. Roads and parking spurs are gravel.
- Langohr Campground: (Hyalite Canyon Rd)
- Osens RV Park & Campground Livingston: (20 Merrill Ln, Livingston, MT), pull-thrus and back-in sites, full hook-ups, 50/30/20 amp service, cable TV, Wi-Fi, private bath house, laundry facilities.
- Livingston / Paradise Valley KOA Holiday: (163 Pine Creek Rd, Livingston, MT), 500 feet of Yellowstone River frontage, Deluxe Cabins or Deluxe RV Patio Sites, Pull-Thru RV sites, indoor heated pool.